Clinical Sales Specialist - North
- Office: Hemel
- Schedule: full time
We are looking for
We are recruiting for Clinical Sales Specialists to join our Clinical Affairs Team:
- 1 x Clinical Sales Specialist based in the North of England to cover the North of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
You will be responsible for the promotion of Heidelberg Engineering products, providing tailored support to ophthalmic healthcare professionals and play a vital role within our research network.
- Hold presentations on and provide clinical demonstrations of the Heidelberg Engineering product range to new and prospective customers.
- Work in collaboration with the Sales and Clinical teams to proactively engage new and existing customers, identifying their needs and providing support and guidance during the sales and aftercare process.
- Meet and/or exceed sales and market share targets in your territory.
- Collaborate and assist with research projects in order to continuously develop the Heidelberg Engineering product range.
- Relevant BA/BSc in Science/ Technology/ Medical area is essential.
- Ophthalmic clinical experience is essential.
- Medical Device Sales experience is desirable.
- Academy of Healthcare Science (AHCS) registered or similar equivalent certificates desirable.
Experience, Skills and Expertise
- Comprehensive clinical knowledge of ophthalmic instruments and diseases, and anatomy/physiology of the visual system is essential.
- Experience in providing demonstrations of medical devices is essential.
- Confident written and verbal communicator, including being able to deliver presentations face to face and virtually to key stakeholders is essential.
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Project and territory management skills desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Highly organised, self-motivated, flexible, and a self-starter.
- Willing to do a significant amount of travelling, including frequent nights away from home, occasional international travel, and varied working hours.
- Full driving license is essential.
- Excellent Commission Scheme.
- Company Car.
- Private Healthcare.
- Excellent Pension Scheme.
- Interesting, challenging work at a dynamic international company.
- An open business culture and a pleasant working environment.
- A highly motivated team in an international environment.
Application deadline is 15th October 2021.